Green Project is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Zerone Games in 2020. Survive in the future!
Green Project PC Game 2020 Overview:
Play as a guy who has been thrown into the world of humans which is now free of any living.
We have come across this title by pure chance, and it has reminded us of a lot of Stardew Valley in the cultivation area, and Graveyard Keeper in that gloomy air of the tattered character.
Although it has nothing to do with both titles, the Green Project drinks a lot from survival and the Fallout theme. It is a game that challenges you to survive in a practically uninhabited world surrounded by deadly fungi that you must eradicate by planting trees around and restoring nature on inhospitable planet earth.
You must manage to get the best out of yourself at all times if you do not want to perish, either by radiation, lack of food, dehydration, or tiredness. Now you can download and play this game for free.
Features of Green Project:
- Cut dead trees, collect timber and use it as DIY materials and firewood when cooking,
- Extract seeds from the fallen crops and barely increase the remaining fields,
- When we work for a house called Exploration in a devastated town, we do not have a sharp thing to do and we play with it.
- When a new tree is planted, green will gradually grow around it, and it is also good for various natural plants to grow naturally depending on the type of tree.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb
- Storage: 150 MB available space
File Size: 37.67 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net