Grimmwood They Come at Night is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Headup, Whisper Games in 2018. Handle your village!
Grimmwood They Come at Night PC Game 2018 Overview:
You are tasked to clear the attackers who are invading your village and kill them in order to keep your village safe.
Grimmwood is a challenging co-op MMO, which seamlessly blends together elements of survival, strategy and exploration into one game.
You are plunged into the middle of a mystical forest and you will be part of a village with up to 39 other human players; all of which you have never met before. Each day at midnight the monsters will attack your village and you have to band together to organize your defenses successfully in order to survive.
Choose wisely though on what you want to do! Every action you take costs stamina points of which you only have a limited amount of during each day cycle.
Features of Grimmwood They Come at Night:
- The World
- The village, you and your co-survivors have discovered in the depths of the Forest, seems to be hundreds of years old. It is devoid of any signs of life – nothing to even hint at what might have happened to its former inhabitants.
- The Village
- The village, the survivors have discovered deep in the Forest, seems a lot older – probably even with a century. It is destitute of any signs of life – nothing to even hint on what might have happened to its former inhabitants.
- The Monsters
- The Forest is old and vast. There are “things” never seen by anyone… at least by no one who lived to tell the tale. The Villagers are not wanted here – they only disturb the natural order of this dark and secluded part of the world. And the Forest makes sure the villagers are reminded of this.
- The Mystical Forces
- A lot of the things which happen in the Forest go beyond anything the Villagers have ever experienced and constantly eludes their understanding. Resurrection, mystical artefacts, herbs and potions with amazing effects on the human body – there’s a lot to be discovered, to be examined and most likely… to be feared.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 800 MB available space
File Size: 620.44 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net