Hammerting is an RPG, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Team17 Digital in 2020. Manage a Dwarven mining colony.
Hammerting PC Game 2020 Overview:
The idea of this game is tied to the fact that a great war has begun in the world between the two sides. We play for the Dwarves who are part of the alliance of one of the parties.
There are many things to remember at first, such as the release priority of the technology tree, how to create a base, and the correct placement and usage of equipment, so it is good to try while resetting to some extent.
Features of Hammerting:
- No crashes or game-breaking bugs in almost four hours of play
- If you like the genre the exploration and crafting may appeal to you, but both are a bit lacking right now
- There is a large underground world where you can dig and rebuild your base
- There is a world on the surface, you can’t go there, but from different factions, we get tasks and for completing resources and trade points, which we use for development
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel core i5-2300 | AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB | AMD Radeon R7 360, 2 GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires the graphics card to be compatible with Vulkan 1.1
File Size: 1.11 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net