Hasfax is an Action, Adventure and Horror game for PC published by HorseGames in 2020. Do not panic!
Hasfax PC Game 2020 Overview:
Looking around you can see only one thing blood. By simple assumptions and answers hidden around you, as parts of a puzzle, you will at least learn what the Kidnapper expects from you.
It took about 1 hour and 30 minutes to clear because we didn’t know where to go next. If you are used to observing or searching, you can clear it in less than an hour. Conversely, if you are not good at finding keys, it may take longer. What to do next is written in the documentation, but you need to read some English. A walking key hunting simulator where the hero of amnesia explores ruins. The tag has horror but the horror element is thin.
Atmosphere horror and some surprise points. No enemies will attack you. Open the key → open the key → find the key repeat. There is no talk about not finding the key. The key itself is in a relatively easy-to-understand place, but it doesn’t shine, so you may pass through it unnoticed. It is scary to be scared, but if you purchase it in the hope of a horror game, you will feel betrayed. It’s better to play as a ruin walking simulator as described above. Basically, during play, you will look for keys and look only at your feet or on the desk.
Features of Hasfax:
- Visual part – it looks good, the lighting is excellent
- Sound, music – nothing hits the ears, plunges into a gloomy atmosphere
- Optimization – stable 60 frames, no friezes and bugs, the game goes through
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 | AMD Phenom X4 9750
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 1gb | AMD Radeon HD 5770 1gb
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Low settings 720p
File Size: 1.91 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net