Heave Ho is an Adventure game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2019. Do your best not to fall and not die!
Heave Ho PC Game 2019 Overview:
You will have to get to your destination by grabbing your friends’ hands and trying not to fall from the hight.
Heave Ho tasks up to four players with a simple goal – don’t fall to your death! Players will use their own two hands and the outstretched grip of their friends to grapple across each level on their way to victory. Grab one another’s hands, climb across dangling bodies, and swing your pals to safety in a wobbly, dangly mass of limbs.
Customize your character with all manner of stylish accessories and zany accouterment in a vain attempt to remember who you are and which of your hands is the only thing between you and the plummet of doom. Controller is required for local multiplayer / local coop.
The controls are simple enough. (On controllers anyway). You direct your hands with the left stick, and make your hands grab with left and right triggers. That’s it, so it’s an incredibly easy game to pick up.
Features of Heave Ho:
- The fun starts when you start throwing eachother around, swinging, making bridges, or my favourite part, which is to try and bring the optional coins to the finish line.
- They really make you think in more interesting ways, and it’s so damn funny when one of you accidentally tosses the coin away after you’ve made so much progress.
- There are also bonus minigames which spices things up amidst main levels.
- The music is funny, and the aesthetic is great. You can customise your characters, which is fun, and the voices that you can choose for your characters are all unique and genuinely hilarious.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller is required for local multiplayer / local coop.
File Size: 424.58 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net