Hidden Through Time is a Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Crazy Monkey Studios in 2020. 4 eras plus 2 DLC’s!
Hidden Through Time PC Game 2020 Overview:
A cool hidden object game where you can relax very quickly. The game is not particularly difficult, but there are small, tricky hiding spots.
Find hidden objects you design yourself. Hidden Folks-like hidden object game. Four concepts are available: primitive, Egyptian, medieval, and western, and they focus on making things as well as enjoying finding hidden objects. Hidden folks’ specialty of black and white hand painting, dynamic movements, and hand-made feelings that were felt in the mouth, etc., are slightly lacking, but instead, clear and neat colors, clear lines, and simple and concise figures make eyes tired much. Less good.
It’s not bad, but it’s a hidden object game, but there’s no distinction or distinction that could stand out. It’s a little boring because the only thing that changes with the click is opening a box or grasping the inside. Here, there is a rather obvious sense of how things are hidden. In the extreme, without checking the object at the bottom of the screen, ‘Is this also a hidden object?’ If you click it, you can find the half.
In fact, the value of this game is in the level editor. There are a total of 4 themes available, and various functions are provided, so you can freely share your own aesthetic ability and level utilizing the brilliant concept freely online. The level of freedom of the level editor is a clear strength. However, since it is a game that does not have much charm in the hidden object search itself, I think it would be better to put more weight on the hidden object maker by reducing the weight of the story mode to the tutorial level and greatly increasing the theme of the object.
Features of Hidden Through Time:
- In terms of interaction, the current game progress seems good compared to the hidden folks.
- The beautiful and relaxed music is also good, but it is still less interesting than the magical vocal simulation of hidden folks.
- The thing that really attracted us: it comes with a map editor. Play homemade levels made by others online.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 174.20 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net