Hitogata Happa is an Action game for PC published by Rockin’ Android in 2011. The dolls are your weapons to kill enemies!
Hitogata Happa PC Game 2011 Overview:
Different characters and game styles just in a game where you are going to face your enemies with your blasting dolls.
Shoot ’em up with the 3rd game in the Gundemonium Collection series. Hitogata Happa is considered one of the hardest doujin style shooters ever! – Unlike the first two games, Hiitogata Happa is a vertical scrolling upward shooter, the action in this game is a visual mish-mash of weaponry that will give your senses a total overload. Threatened by an invading army who is terrorizing the land, Rosa enlisted the magic of a witch, Kreutzer – who has charmed her own army of magic dolls, each with extreme power and crazy weapons.
Use these dolls to take revenge on the invaders as you blast through six, intense stages. Choose from twelve playable characters (four unlockable), each with their own special abilities, and unlock secret game features.
This game is a bit different than your typical shmup. Your “bombs” in this game will explode by sacrificing your character against an enemy. Weird concept, but it works great! You can also buy multiple lives and new characters after each stage to make up for sacrficing yourself.
Features of Hitogata Happa:
- 6 stages of vertical-scrolling bullet insanity
- Sweet old-school retro anime-style art
- 8 playable characters, and 4 unlockable characters
- 2 unlockable special modes
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® 1 GHz Processor (Recommended: 2 GHz)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB RAM)
- Hard disk space: 500MB
- Video: DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card
- Sound: DirectSound-compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9 or above
File Size: 249.27 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net