Holy Potatoes A Spy Story is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Daedalic Entertainment in 2019. This is another title in the Holy Potatoes!
Holy Potatoes A Spy Story PC Game 2019 Overview:
The sweet tubers are back! As the potato twins Ren and Rexa, you run a spy agency and manage your very own secret agent headquarters.
The plot presents itself, like the previous series, as a loosely flippant and funny story full of sympathetic and funny characters. The extremely entertaining dialogues are bursting with puns and play on words. Easter eggs and references to film, pop culture, and video games can be found in every nook and cranny of the game. It goes without saying that you can’t expect the level of a NYT bestseller novel here.
Gameplay: As soon as we have put into practice our plan to open a spy agency, we go to work. The introduction to the action also acts as a guide and does its job well, bringing the game’s functions closer to the player. We can check applications via the barracks and hire agents who each come with one of four possible character classes (fighter, thief, charmer and analyst) and specified values in the associated properties. In funny training stations that have to be built first, these property values can and should be properly polished up in the future.
Features of Holy Potatoes A Spy Story:
- Word games, quirky characters, entertaining dialogues and loads of humor!
- Numerous references and Easter eggs
- Extensive expansion of the headquarters
- Sweet, brightly colored graphics and happy music create a good mood feeling
- A pink flight hamster!
- Relatively extensive for a casual game
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.5GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4000 series or Nvidia GeForce 9000 series
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
File Size: 354.20 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net