HORGIHUGH is an Action game for PC published by LionWing Publishing in 2019. Childhood with its old-style contents and music!
HORGIHUGH PC Game 2019 Overview:
It is quite a minus point that you can not set the volume in the game. Sounds noisy in my environment compared to other games.
HORGIHUGH (ホーギーヒュー) is a challenging horizontal side-scrolling shooter from Japanese developer PiXEL. Developed by a team of industry veterans, HORGIHUGH mixes old with new to deliver a beautiful retro shoot ’em up experience that sports vibrant pixel graphics, intense boss battles, a unique power-up system, unlockable upgrades, and an adorable roster of anthropomorphic characters.
This is the tale of a world different from that of our own. Various species live here, their lives governed by their own respective values and religions… It is a world close to home in many ways. The various nations of this world avoided meddling with one another, which allowed their people to live in relative peace and harmony. However, this all changed when a terrible murder occurred in a small town, which cascaded into a great war that engulfed the entire world.
At the height of the war, the renown scientist Dr. Howard went on a journey, spurred on by his lamentations on the world’s struggles. There, by pure chance, he found a glowing stone. Howard plunged himself into his research to try and analyze the stone’s power, to create a device that could nullify any and all weapons and transmissions, which he hoped to use to resolve the war peacefully. But the world did not wait for Howard and his invention. Two years after the war had begun, it had come to an end.
Features of HORGIHUGH:
- Unique mechanics like last-minute dodges, unlockable upgrades, and the innovative Buddy System that lets players team up with an AI-controlled companion to dish out extra punishment and control some of their movement.
- Two difficulty modes to match your skill level.
- Charming and upbeat music from renown Konami composer Motoaki Furukawa (Gradius 2, Gradius II, Salamander, Metal Gear, Policenauts).
- Character designs from illustrator KOU (Mega Man ZX, Shantae series) and pixel art from Neo Geo background artist Kengo Tanaka (Ironclad Brikinger) and Hidekunki Sasaki (Dotto no Ken · Giga).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2000
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 32MB Video RAM
- Storage: 83 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
File Size: 117.52 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net