Hyperspace Delivery Service is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Zotnip in 2019. Retro-like and the system is simple!
Hyperspace Delivery Service PC Game 2019 Overview:
A space journey and trading RPG in which a player who has become a space delivery company and undertakes delivery work aims to reach the distant planet Meridian V within the deadline while stopping by several planets.
You’ve been hired by the Hyperspace Delivery Service to make a delivery to planet Miridian V. Located on the other side of explored space, the trip to Miridian V will be a dangerous yet lucrative journey full of mad robots and unpredictable stellar phenomenon.
Can you and your crew survive the trip? Will you die from the dreaded Telunian flu? Hyperspace Delivery Service offers an exciting and strategically challenging journey where you must manage your fuel, oxygen, food, and various other supplies to make your delivery within the target time.
Choose what kind of captain you will be. Work the trade routes, learn to use your crews’ unique attributes, mine for fuel, search for abandoned supplies, fight robot space pirates on the ground in retro FPS, experience thrilling space battles from the bridge of your space ship in retro 3D space shooting action. Can you make it to Miridian V? See you on the next delivery!
Features of Hyperspace Delivery Service:
- Manage your food, fuel, oxygen, ship repairs, credits, and much more to keep your ship running and crew alive
- Name your crew members and watch them live or die by your decisions
- Original soundtrack using Adlib sound card inspired sounds
- Choose your play style. Work the trade routes, mine for fuel, work missions, and so much more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8 and above
- Processor: 1Ghz+ SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Generally everything made since 2008 should work.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space
File Size: 155.85 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net