Inertial Drift is an Action, Adventure, and Racing game for PC published by PQube Limited in 2020. there are the main story!
Inertial Drift PC Game 2020 Overview:
Unique operation racing game that can be started from zero expertise. In addition to accelerator, brake and steering, this racing game is characterized by operating the car with a drift stick.
For our friend Inertial Drift just a little disclaimer, we recommend this game but not at its current price. So for Initial D fans, this will indeed be a moment of pure nostalgia, the gameplay is pretty cool, it has the merit of being quite simple but complicated to master, to play with the controller.
Cool graphics, without being amazing, are quite cartoonish but do the job. Nevertheless a little more realistic and worked graphics would have been a real plus for me. There we have no reaction of the body to the impact, just lighting effects Initial D but which are very pleasant.
On the music side on the other hand it’s a hecatomb, we have maybe 4 who fight in duel, we say “maybe” because they all look alike and are not at all connected with the game. Finally, after we can’t help but compare to Initial D, we think rightly so, but we still have a big lack of background sound. Others would say that you just have to put your own music on it (which the game should offer on its own in our opinion) but for 20 balls you can still expect more.
Features of Inertial Drift:
- There are no exterior parts or vehicle upgrades, only color changes.
- There is a story mode, but it’s not that long. The Japanese translation of the conversation is a bit suspicious.
- It’s a little inconvenient not to have a minimap during the race.
- Even if you are used to racing games, it may take some time to get used to it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64 bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790 2GB VRAM*
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard
File Size: 847.80 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net