Inexistence Rebirth is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Jonathan Brassaud in 2020. Make this game interesting!
Inexistence Rebirth PC Game 2020 Overview:
Very short little Metroidvania, with a few different graphical issues appearing (without being awkward to move forward in the game).
Features of Inexistence Rebirth:
- Too short but it’s actually always a compliment when we say we wanted more! The real complaint is when we say it was too long.
- I don’t know if it’s a good idea to leave access to the potions during the bosses, it really makes fighting easier, the end boss I rolled on it thanks to the potions
- Ditto I do not know if it is a good idea to spin a skill that shows the hidden rooms because suddenly we find everything hyper easily there is more too much research
- Come on I admit I think the game is a little too easy anyway at the end … Even if I like easy games. In the end we have a lot of money, so we can buy lots of potions. I finished level 22 I think and well my character was really very strong. I beat Claos on the third attempt, quite easily.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Processeur Pentium 200 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 118.88 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net