Robot Arena III is a Simulation and Sports game for PC published by Octopus Tree in 2016. Robotic battles waiting for you!
Robot Arena III PC Game 2016 Overview:
You will be entering the battle as you choose one of the robots and then using its powers, you will be able to destroy your enemies.
Infectonator 3 Apocalypse! You’re fully free to change any part of your robot in this game. Each change will cost you some money in the customization system. So, You need to earn scores before you can do the upgrades. You will have a weak robot in the first level. There is nothing to worry about in Robot Arena III. Because the enemies will have robots like yours. If you try a bit to make high damages on them, You will be the winner of the robotic fight. When you finished the first level, You will get rewarded.
Infectonator 3 Apocalypse! Then, The customization system will be unlocked for you. You can enter this part to make big changes on your own fighter robot. There are some notes that will help you learn about the customization. There are other models of robots that you can buy in the future in this part. The player needs to upgrade the first model in the primary levels. The battles will be really challenging in Robot Arena III. That’s why you have to focus on them hardly.
There are many levels in Career mode that can be fun for some hours. But If you get the original version on Steam, The multiplayer mode will be available for you. You can share your created items or robots in the community easily.
Features of Robot Arena III:
- Enter the robotic battlefields and challenge your skills
- Create your own fighter robot and customize it
- Lots of customization choices on the store to make your robot more powerful
- Career mode + Multiplayer mode to have hours of fun
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, AMD Athlon™ x2 6400+, or equal at 1.6GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 7600 / ATI-AMD® 2600 or faster with 1GB VRAM (Mobile chipsets may not work), DirectX® 9.0c-compliant, SM 3.0-compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 429.37 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net