Invasion Machine is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Pixel Machine in 2020. Lead your companies!
Invasion Machine PC Game 2020 Overview:
A little game where you are going to manage a small group of members to complete various tasks.
While the units move around the map they can be attacked or encounter mines, also civilians resort to the player’s soldiers to ask them for help or leave their wounded to take care of them.
The player can choose rules of engagement, make traffic controls, interrogate and detain subjects, attend to injured civilians, and make comboyes by choosing the order of each vehicle in this group.
The micromanagement is a lot, since the soldiers do nothing that the player does not tell them (except to shoot, which they do according to the rules of engagement). Now you can download and play this game for free and for the first time. Now you can download this game for free in freegamesland. Make sure to share your comments down below.
Features of Invasion Machine:
- Considering that it is early access, the game performance is excellent.
- Like the U.S. military in Afghanistan or Iraq, it has a good gameplay unlike other RTS, such as IED search, civilian vehicle inspection, strategy and strategy for minimizing friendly damage, emergency evacuation and gaining the mind of occupied residents on the battlefield of the Middle East where enemies and civilians are not distinguished. It is a work.
- The manufacturer also recognized this and promised continued updates, but it is close to the situation of selling the game’s skeleton based on the current standard, so purchasing it now should be considered as an investment for the future of this game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Core i5 2Ghz equivalent, must support SSE4
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970 equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This game is CPU-heavy.
File Size: 1.07 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net