Istanbul Digital Edition is an Adventure, Strategy, and Casual game for PC published by Mobo Studio in 2018. A dated board game but still a great game!
Istanbul Digital Edition PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a race. Everyone will fight to grab five rubies. Players have to measure to strengthen their abilities and get rubies first. This is a typical dilemma.
After we played in Istanbul, the feeling was: cold. Because we have seen too many similar efficiency games. Players must desperately squeeze efficiency, do things a little faster than others, fight for more goods, and earn more money. This game is also a fraction conversion game. You need to collect goods and convert them into money to convert the number of components, or directly convert the number of components. Players are faster and more efficient than anyone who can switch. It has its strategy, it has its challenges, but we feel it is very mechanized. No doubt this is a game based on mechanics, and the subject matter is really very fascinating. we can hardly convince ourselves to invest in the era of this game.
Features of Istanbul Digital Edition:
- Very solid table! A mixture of Cargo Noir and Splendor
- The influence of randomness is MINIMUM!
- The key to success in the competent planning of moves with an eye to possible actions of competitors!
- The five-player game (3-4 people + 1-2 bots) lasts an average of 30-40 minutes
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 650 MB available space
File Size: 175.88 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net