Joggernauts is an Action game for PC published by Graffiti Games in 2018. A funny game with lots of creativity!
Joggernauts PC Game 2018 Overview:
At first, you’ll be funny questioning whether you have the brain capacity to play this game. If you stick with it though, it all clicks in to place.
TL;DR: Joggernauts is worth it in both single-player and multiplayer modes. Making a co-op game that works well as a single-player game is admirable and for that reason alone you should play it, especially if you like games like BIT.TRIP RUNNER.
Joggernauts is a weird beast. It occupies the space between a social party game and a highly competitive game. It’s an answer to the question “What if someone added multiplayer to BIT.TRIP RUNNER or Super Meat Boy”? This is that game.
You can play Joggernauts in one or two ways: 1: With friends. You’ve all had beers, you’re all done making awkward conversation about work or the weather or about the hell planet you live on. Time for games, right? Each of you controls one alien, you jump in front of the line to defeat the obstacle that is colored the same as you. 2: By yourself. Picture this: You’re the ultimate gamer. You live and die by your own skill and mistakes. Women are literally lining up outside your messy apartment to fawn over you. You can get the nuke in Modern Warfare 3 in like, less than a half-minute.
Features of Joggernauts:
- Switch places at just the right time to beat color-coded levels.
- Work together as a team. No jogger left behind!
- Co-op that’s actually cooperative.
- Difficulty modifiers to play faster, slower, safer, or danger…er.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, SP1
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 750 MB available space
File Size: 300.40 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net