Katana ZERO is an Action game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2019. Become an assassin hero who is damaged of wars!
Katana ZERO PC Game 2019 Overview:
You play as a damaged war hero with a weak grasp on time and reality who performs assassinations for his therapist.
This game has beautiful spectacles of addicting combat that requires precision and a surprisingly interesting and mysterious story.
The amazingly crafted environments, gameplay, music, and characters make this game’s world easy to lose yourself in.
Unfortunately, the game is quite short (about 3.5 hours), but the replayability could last you much longer.
Features of Katana ZERO:
- The gameplay is tight and can be incredibly fast paced. There have been time where I’ve just kind of flailed around and hoped for the best, but for the most part, it remains pretty precise. You blow through levels slicing up enemies as you careen towards an assassination target. You can also slow time and throw projectiles at enemies. Apart from some boss fights, everything here goes down with one hit.
- Every time you die, you get rewound to the start of the section you’re in. The game feels fair, so whenever we died, we were only frustrated with myself, which is what you really need from a game like this. Figuring out the right way to approach things, or just improve your skills, and then beating a section you found hard is very satisfying.
- The levels are really well designed, and there’s definitely a noticeable increase in difficulty as you play through. There’s not a huge amount of enemy variation here, so the challenge comes from where enemies are positioned in levels, and what other kind of obstacles there are. It works well.
- There’s an in-universe explanation for why you’re able to ‘die’ and retry the levels. It’s not super convincing, but we appreciated this detail, nonetheless.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium E2180 (2 * 2000) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GT (256 MB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 156.73 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net