Lakeview Valley is an RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Roope Tamminen in 2019. Live in a mysterious village and uncover secrets!
Lakeview Valley PC Game 2019 Overview:
Killing RPG located in the little village of Lakeview Valley. Grow to the most famous home-owner or yield to your mysterious passions. That decision is up to you.
Murder rpg set in the shady town of Lakeview Valley. See how you’ll do as a new home owner in the Valley, where everyone seems to have a secret. Become the toast of the town or succumb to your dark desires. The choice is yours. But however you choose to play, beware… There is something evil lurking beneath the surface…
A murder mystery waiting to be solved. A dead girl is lying in the street with a confusing history. It’s up to you to solve (or ignore) the main story. Something is lurking in the dark! Nights can be dangerous in the Valley. Defend yourself against horrifying enemies.
Multiple endings. Your moral choices will change how the story progresses. Re-playable. The game takes over one week which can be wildly different according to the way you play. Try different play styles! Plenty of items, tools and upgrades to help you progress, or to cause mayhem.
Features of Lakeview Valley:
- Over twenty NPCs with schedules for day and night, each with unique backstory. Rise in popularity to dive deeper into their lives.
- Crime scene system. Sheriff will investigate every night for any mischief. If you’re responsible, make sure not to leave any evidence!
- Customisable character. Be who you want!
- Home renovation. Upgrade your surroundings to impress your neighbours. Or to gain a strategic edge…
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 7, XP
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
File Size: 170.28 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net