Left 4 Dead 2 is an Action game for PC published by Valve in 2009. expansive campaigns for co-operative!
Left 4 Dead 2 PC Game 2009 Overview:
Play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons.
In addition to firearms, you’ll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan.
You’ll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable new Special Infected. You’ll also encounter five new uncommon common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D’s frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you’ll fight through and the pathways you’ll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
Features of Left 4 Dead 2:
- Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
- New survivors. Fresh Story. New dialogue.
- Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
File Size: 1.62 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net