Lord of Dwarves is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Stellar Sage Games in 2020. Defend your base!
Lord of Dwarves PC Game 2020 Overview:
You are going to defend your base with the characters and face your enemies to stop them.
If you have ever played Rimworld, add it to the concept of hierarchy in 3D, Should we think that it was possible to build block by block like Minecraft? However, no direct instructions can be given to the dwarves.
The point of this game is how to use fully automatic dwarves. First of all, regarding the system side, the UI is operability like a tool for Windows, Each window can be moved, drag and drop in the list box. It is an operation feeling that is unusual for a game, such as changing the priority of work, If you get used to it, it will be quite comfortable.
There are two modes: campaign and sandbox, It is better to think of the campaign as a tutorial. It would be enough to do only the tutorial part in the first half. Enemy and fellow dwarves come in irregularly but in sandbox mode. You can change the frequency in detail. The first setting is very important for the difficulty level. Regarding the enemy, we feel that the number of attackers has increased over time.
Features of Lord of Dwarves:
- The highly flexible base design is possible due to Micra style architecture in a layered world
- There are cavities in the underground world, and there is also a search element (because enemies will also appear, be careful!)
- Operation is comfortable if you get used to it
- A high degree of completion without fatal bugs
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 based graphics card
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel HD graphics are not officially supported, your results may vary
File Size: 640.39 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net