Magnia is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by NoDeadLineGames in 2019. A 0 gravity!
Magnia PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are going to solve various puzzles on the zero-gravity map. Build things in this situation.
This game is about the manipulation of gravity and magnetism. Players must learn to control objects without gravity, with gravity and a combination of the two. Objects can be glued together without gravity. Build complex structures from improvised object combinations. Solve puzzles related to gravity and agility.
The game features five unique physical game mechanics and six unique environmental themes. Each level in the game is different and presents a physical puzzle to be solved. There are common tasks, hidden secrets and also bonus levels at different stages throughout the game.
Age is not important in this game. The level of difficulty is based on physical interaction with objects. The game may assist weak players but there is still a high level of challenge for higher difficulty levels. World records are stored and players have the ability to watch replays of the best 100 players in the world for each of the levels.
Features of Magnia:
- The basic premise is you are presented with an item that explodes apart into numerous pieces.
- You need to rotate and position the pieces back together to recreate the item as fast as you can.
- Another puzzle offered is where you need to stack items to try and get them over a certain height.
- The graphical quality of each puzzle is fantastic and there are even stars hidden in each level you need to find. The game has multiple difficulty levels.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64 bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-650, 1.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II 965, 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 1.35 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net