Maia is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Machine Studios in 2018. Will you be able to have your colonists safe?!
Maia PC Game 2018 Overview:
Get tracks of poison Eden in an alien planet and do your best to plan a human foothold on this planet.
Maia is a colony building game set in the not-so-distant future. Your colonists make planetfall on a hostile world and you must ensure their survival and their safety, constructing their off-world habitat from almost nothing and sheltering them from a dangerous, often deadly environment.
Maia is a strange and hostile alien world, toxic to humans, yet lush with new life. Created by independent developer Simon Roth, Maia is a space colony simulation game about surviving and thriving on another world.
Features of Maia:
- First Person Mode – Experience Maia through the eyes of your pet AIs. Assume direct control of robots, doors, and cameras and explore your base in first person, directly interacting with it by performing your robotic tasks. Become part of the world you’ve built.
- Genetically Engineered Super Chickens – To survive, your colonists will need to create and manage new sources of food. Build hydroponics, raise livestock and eventually capture and domesticate the alien fauna. Unfortunately most of it tastes terrible.
- Custom Engine – Maia runs on a custom game engine written exclusively for the game. This allows the game to use very little processing power to run its deep simulation across the many cores of modern CPUS.
- Immersive Soundtrack – Maia’s ambient soundtrack was recorded from real antique synthesisers onto tape giving it a rich and authentic science fiction feeling.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3250 or AMD 6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 260 or ATI 5770 – or equivilent with 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 621.50 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net