Manual Samuel is an Adventure game for PC published by Curve Digital in 2016. Losing the deal causes many issues!
Manual Samuel PC Game 2016 Overview:
You play as Samuel who has made a deal with death in order to live for a day long. Do your best to help him survive.
Samuel was a rich-kid who hasn’t done anything useful in his whole life! A small mistake will end Samuel’s life. So, You should control any part of his body perfectly to survive. The story is about death, redemption and love. As you love a girl, You will experience some levels meeting her in the environments like coffee shop. She may get mad, If you do wrong moves. Any movement that you make in Manual Samuel, Will be effective on your life directly.
There are more than six hundred lines of dialogue that have been written for the story mode. All of the environments in Manual Samuel are hand-drawn 2D ones. There is a co-op mode for this adventure game too. You’re able to share the control of Samuel’s body with another player to co-operate with each other in the game. But you should be coordinated enough with your friend to succeed in co-op mode. It’s good to know that the soundtracks are made by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
If you want to help Samuel save his life, You need to pay attention to him so much. Manual Samuel will give you a great experience of adventure gaming in 2D environments.
Features of Manual Samuel:
- Control parts of Samuel’s body to survive death in 24 hours
- 2D art-style environments which are hand-drown
- Co-operate with your friend to have better controls on Sam’s body
- More than 600 lines of dialogue in the story mode
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows /7/8/8.1/10 both x86 and x64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500 or equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size : 527.54 MB
File Password : www.freegamesland.net