Marble Race is a Racing and Action game for PC published by Elastic Sea in 2018. Get the best time and win the game!
Marble Race PC Game 2018 Overview:
The aim is to reach the points in the least possible time. The better the time, the more the score.
Race through colorful levels filled with obstacles and monsters and claim the best time. Challenge your friends in a 4-way battle arena. Unlock secrets and even build your own levels. A tribute to “Hamsterball” and “Marble Madness”.
Marble Race is clearly inspired by Marble Madness , and we would say that it succeeded in creating a faithful tribute. Let’s get something out of the way, this game is way better in a pvp mode, assuming that you have someone to play with (up to 4 players split-screen actually). Not to say that you can’t enjoy it by yourself, but it still lacks the achievements and leaderboards to support that replay value. The stage design is enjoyable even though it only has enough content for about 1-2 hours.
Marble Race comes with a stage editor so you can download some user made maps, although we would like to see more of the official content. Aside from the race mode, the game also has a couple of arena maps where you have to push the other player off the stage. To unlock arena maps you have to find hidden buttons in the race mode.
Features of Marble Race:
- CONQUER unique and charming levels
- AVOID enemies and traps
- CHALLENGE your friends in battle arena or co-op.
- SUPPORTS multitude of input devices such are gamepads, joysticks, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 830 (2* 3000) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (256 MB) / Radeon HD 2400 PRO (256 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
File Size: 43.51 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net