Mars Underground is an Adventure game for PC published by Moloch Media in 2019. Secrets and breaking 4 walls are an integral part of this game!
Mars Underground PC Game 2019 Overview:
Great game, encourages you to experiment with everything in the game world, nice music, and graphics.
It’s your first day at a new school. Every day is your first day at a new school. Every night the world ends. Mars Underground is an apocalyptic adventure game where you relive the same day over and over. With each cycle new items can be picked up and topics unlocked. Take experimental prescription drugs. Talk to a toilet. Get hit by a car. Humiliate yourself repeatedly. All in the name of figuring out what on earth is going on.
The main character, controlled by you, is stuck in a time loop. Your first time loop is a regular school day, where you have limited options to alter the course of events. It’s revealed you must seek out anomalies – pathways to subvert the fixed timeline. Items you pick up, information you discover, and new people you meet, all become valuable tools for altering the events occurring in the time loop to find anomalies.
The game is set in a small town where you travel between home, school, the city centre, and other curious locations like the local park hosting the Loon-R Festival, and the mysterious Moloch Media Headquarters. There are 10 distinct time periods throughout the day.
Features of Mars Underground:
- Find new stuff every cycle.
- Talk, interact, annoy and generally bother the denizens of Phobos City as they try to go about their day.
- All original, “dynamic” music soundtrack.
- Can be fully played with either a keyboard, a controller or touch input.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 178.53 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net