Medieval Kingdom Wars is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC developed by Reverie World Studios and published in 2019. Fight in the old times!
Medieval Kingdom Wars PC Game 2019 Overview:
You will go back in time to the old wars among kingdoms and fight through the troops of enemies to become victory.
Medieval Kingdom Wars brings a fresh perspective to the grand strategy genre, combining world map kingdom management with a full-on real-time approach. It’s 1336, the time of the Hundred Years’ War.
Features of Medieval Kingdom Wars:
- Grand Campaign Awaits
- You start the game as a minor noble, in service to your King. With over a dozen nations and over 50 Lords to choose from, each playthrough is truly unique and tells it`s own story.
- Redefining the Genre
- Everything takes place in real-time, with roguelike game progression – everything you do is constantly saved, even during the battle. There are no second chances, no turns, or multiple reloads. This is a first game to fuse Fixed Force and RTS gameplay. As you bring your army to battle, you can also set up your siege camp or town, collect resources and train new troops as the battle unfolds.
- Brutal Epic Battles
- Battles are truly epic – with up to 120 battalions per battle. Bloody sieges, pitched field battles, and naval warfare unfolds with brutal historical realism and survival elements. Includes looting corpses, or taking apart towns for resources.
- Manage Towns Up-close
- You have the freedom to manage everything up-close and personal by entering towns in RTS mode. Task your peasants, construct buildings and walls, and position your troops. Same time you can also manage everything on the world map.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 / ATI Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4. Internet connection required to play the multiplayer porition of the game.
File Size: 1.63 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net