Merchant of the SkiesMerchant of the Skies is an RPG, Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Coldwild Games in 2019. Become a pilot!
Merchant of the Skies PC Game 2019 Overview:
A zepline master who is always in the coulds and should be trading goods as it is his job.
In Merchant of the Skies you’re the captain of an airship! Sell items, gather resources and build your own trade empire in the clouds! Merchant of the Skies is the trading game with light base-building and tycoon elements. You start off as a captain of a small cloudship and work your way towards establishing your own trade company.
Merchant of the skies is an experimental game: it does not have a distinct genre, but tries to capture the feeling of traveling the world and establishing your own company. That means we try to incorporate exploration, base building, trading and some minor rpg elements into the game.
Merchant of the Skies is current in Early Access. That means that we want to rely heavily on your feedback, so suggest whatever improvements you want to see and we’ll try to accommodate them as best as we can! You can find the development roadmap on Forums. If you want to get full experience – please wait for the final release.
Features of Merchant of the Skies:
- Become a trader! Find the best trade routes and profit from them
- Discover the world! Travel between flying isles and face different encounters
- Sandbox gameplay: do what you want at your own pace
- Gain experience and become more savvy when it comes to trading, then start your own goods production
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: shader 3.0 supporting card (i.e. Intel HD Graphics 4000)
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: DX9 (shader model 3.0) support
File Size: 33.87 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net