Minecraft Dungeons is an Adventure, Open World and Simulation game for PC published by Xbox Game Studios in 2020. Do not turn back!
Minecraft Dungeons PC Game 2020 Overview:
Mixed with Hack and Slash elements, you will be able to play either online or locally with four friends in this action role-playing.
(v188.8.131.52_4307136 + DLC + Multiplayer – 955.23 MB Full Cracked)
Unlike the original Minecraft is the crafting waived and quarrying and building blocks, and not on the first-person view but the isometric perspective used. Instead, the focus is on fighting non-player characters and exploring randomly generated dungeons. Solving puzzles and overcoming traps as well as searching for loot should also play an important role. For solving quests or defeating opponents, the player receives experience points and items. Some items should also be able to be purchased with in-game currency.
The experience points can be used to improve spells and abilities. 20 to 30 spells and abilities should be available per category. It is controlled with a mouse, keyboard, or gamepad. Because there is no class system, weapons and armor can be used in any way. It can be played in single-player or co-op mode with up to four players.
Features of Minecraft Dungeons:
- The game was created by Mojang Studios under Creative Director Mans Olsen using the Unreal Engine 4
- It was introduced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019 at the Microsoft press conference and announced for spring 2020 for Microsoft Windows and the current stationary consoles.
- Shacknews describes the game as a fun dungeon crawler that is particularly fun with friends.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Core i5 2.8GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10, 8 or 7 (64-bit with the latest updates; some functionality not supported on Windows 7 and 8)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent DX11 GPU
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
File Size: 955.23 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net