MMORPG Tycoon 2 is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by VectorStorm Pty Ltd in 2020. A traditional boxed product with subscription fees!
MMORPG Tycoon 2 PC Game 2019 Overview:
You can cover your server and bandwidth costs, all while building new regions for your players to explore as they increase in levels and power!
Delight your subscribers as you build the simulated MMORPG of your dreams. Take charge of a full-sized MMORPG world and fill it with monsters, towns, NPCs, and quest chains. Design the player classes for AI subscribers to use, and keep them entertained!
Design the monsters, balance the combat, and keep your subscribers happy and playing (and paying!) so that you can cover your server and bandwidth costs, all while building new regions for your players to explore as they increase in levels and power!
MMORPG Tycoon 2 is a game where you can build your own MMO games. There isn’t much story to many tycoon games, and this is no exception (so far). However, you may be able to create your own stories in the future. When it comes to graphics, they are cartoony, and colorful, with the option of changing designs and colors of areas.
Features of MMORPG Tycoon 2:
- Be a traditional boxed product with subscription fees, or go for a Free-to-Play strategy and instead set microtransactions on potions, weapons, or other goods and services!
- Craft the terrain, layout the scenery to make your world beautiful, raise new land from the seafloor; the world is yours to craft!
- Design the appearance and the combat abilities of your game’s player classes, monsters, and more. Buff and nerf classes at your whim!
- Layout villages and towns, roads, questing areas, and even individual quests with quest chains to keep your subscribers busy!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or later (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Discrete graphics card, support for OpenGL 3.3
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 47.6 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net