Monkeys & Dragons is an Adventure, RPG and Casual game for PC published by Benjamin Rommel Games in 2019. A fearful retro game!
Monkeys & Dragons PC Game 2019 Overview:
You husband Jack has been kidnapped by a witch and you as Lana, his girlfriend, going to help him.
Monkeys & Dragons is an Indie Retro Adventure inspired by video game classics like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones or Simon the Sorcerer.
Story + Jack and Lana just started their honeymoon, when Jack was kidnapped by a sorcerer who turned out to be Jack’s ex-boyfriend. No one wants to help Lana to rescue her husband, so she decides to take matters into her own hands. On her rescue mission, she becomes an adventurer, completes quests and solves dangerous puzzles. However, there was something she wasn’t prepared for…
The new and unique aspect of Monkeys & Dragons is that players could decide how Lana’s story ends. The Early Access version of the game launched with three chapters and an open end and players could vote on the game’s end.
Features of Monkeys & Dragons:
- The quest journal lists all tasks you need to do for the current chapter.
- When advancing to a new chapter, the unlocked scenes are displayed.
- The map in the Souvenir Shop now has the same Pixel Art style as the shop.
- After using certain one-use objects in the world, they can no longer be examined or used…
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 800 MB available space
File Size: 69.17 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net