Moonlight thief is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Alpheratz* in 2019. You’ve all played through Mission 8?!
Moonlight thief PC Game 2019 Overview:
It’s a personal opinion, but it’s more convenient to operate with a controller than with a keyboard.
Have you ever imagined becoming a thief? Sneaking past countless guards inside a mansion? Traveling through secret passages, and stealing treasure inside?! Nero’s parents were killed when he was young. After watching a person being beaten by a noblemen, and thinking of his own parents’ deaths, he is inspired to become the vigilante known as the “Moonlight Thief” and to serve the people, as their hero of justice.
The common people struggle to live without money. However, they have a strong resistance to persecution from the aristocrats. Why do nobles steal things from the people who don’t have any more money? You have to infiltrate mansions owned by the nobles to return the items they’ve stolen to their rightful owners.
“Moonlight Thief” is a top-view action stealth mystery role-playing game. Nero, the “Moonlight Thief”, helps the people who are struggling because of all of the nobles who oppressed them. In a virtual village of the early 20th century, the nobles plunder the common people to benefit themselves. The Duke of Ewald then comes to the village, and his policies helps the common people. However before any significant changes, his health rapidly deteriorated, and the harassment from the nobility still remains unchanged.
Features of Moonlight thief:
- Watchmen are patrolling and waiting for you to infiltrate the premises. Be careful! Walk quietly or you might wake the nobleman or alert the guards.
- You can fight directly with the guards, or you can knock them out indirectly using peripheral tools. If you lure them into a gap. You can drop a chandelier on them, or use the traps to knock them down.
- A total of six mansions in this town were built by an eccentric architect. Each house will welcome you with a distinctive set of gimmicks.
- There are many stolen items inside each mansion to retrieve. Clear each mini game and obtain the item!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- Memory: 200 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 182.52 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net