Murder by Numbers is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by The Irregular Corporation in 2020. Who is the killer!
Murder by Numbers PC Game 2020 Overview:
You are going to solve various pixel puzzles to uncover the truth about the killer and one who has been killed.
A visual novel game that infers the murders of a heroine who quit her life as a hero and a robot scout who lost her memory. This is a typical reasoning-style game, but it’s unusual to get clues and some interrogation through nonogram puzzles. Characters full of Western cartoon-like paintings and unique personalities are impressive. Meanwhile, the quality of the music was quite good, but Sugimori Masakazu, who played the music for the reversal trial series, participated.
Every four chapters have a long story and many puzzles. In addition, chapter 2 (normal difficulty) is given a smaller number than the size of the puzzle, which greatly increases the difficulty of the game. So it only takes a while to solve a puzzle. If so, you can use the assist function to tell you the wrong space or fill in any blank space without any restrictions. Extreme puzzles are enough to use all the assists. This will reduce the number of points you get, so you can’t get some bonus puzzles, but this seems to be a consideration for users who want to enjoy the story purely.
Features of Murder by Numbers:
- A puzzle game in which pixel puzzles are added to ADV, where the story progresses by listening to the story of aversion and taste, searching for evidence, and hitting it.
- The main is puzzles, but if you do just that, you will get bored,
- the tempo of doing puzzles between stories is good.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) – Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
File Size: 998 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net