My Friend Pedro is an Action game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2019. Kill everyone you face with!
My Friend Pedro PC Game 2019 Overview:
This game is a real violent bullet game where you are going to kill your enemies with your weapons.
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Full Throttle Gun Ballet: Unleash a torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control over both your weapons and your body. Twist and turn through the air while aiming both hands at priority threats or line up a perfect ricochet to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
Features of My Friend Pedro:
- The gameplay is pretty intuitive and great fun. There’s a lot of jumping, spinning and slow-mo. It’s pretty over-the-top, we mean you can kill people by kicking skillets into the air and ricocheting bullets off of it, but it just adds to the fun. It’s ridiculous action, and everyone loves some ridiculous action.
- The levels are all a pretty decent length, most of them have taken us 3-5 minutes so far on normal difficulty. It helps keep the game fresh. Especially as every few levels a new mechanic is introduced such as ropes to swing on or
- You get a massive bar of slow-mo juice which is really nice. Games with slow-mo are often a bit stingy with their slow-mo, but you get heaps of the stuff (at least on normal difficulty). I’m yet to actually run out of it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2 * 2930) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.77 & 1.51 & 1.69 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net