NekoMiko is an Adventure game for PC published by qureate in 2019. A life of two young girls and their relations!
NekoMiko PC Game 2019 Overview:
Spend a happy life with two young girls and explore the story and relation between them.
Nekofuku Shrine is a small shrine located in a corner of Akihabara. It is dedicated to 2 cats that are said to bring in good fortune and expel any misfortune. The legend goes that 2 cats came to help the revival of the town after a huge fire burnt it down a long time ago. Although the ancient and honorable shrine has stood in a quiet side street of Akihabara for hundreds of years, its surroundings have developed, leaving it with no worshippers for many years.
One day, a very unfortunate young man came to visit the old shrine. The 2 cat-eared girls in the appearance of shrine maidens, could not stand by and not greet their first worshipper for many years. Especially one riddled with such misfortune.
The 2 cat-eared girls start living with the young man to rid him of his misfortune, but… It turns out that this is the start of a somewhat eventful and sexual cohabitation between the young man and the 2 cat-eared shrine maidens!
Features of NekoMiko:
- Smooth character animation via the E-mote system
- Different character routes and ED
- High quality event CG
- Story set in an actual Japanese town
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows7/8.1/10 (Windows RT and 10 Mobile are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core i Processor Series (Low Voltage Processor is not supported)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 620
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: A sound card that supports DirectSound
- Additional Notes: Support Pixel Phaders 2.0 or higher required / A pointing device required
File Size: 786.56 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net