Nepenthe is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by yours truly in 2018. Different outcomes within a story!
Nepenthe PC Game 2018 Overview:
A cool and funny hand-drawn game filled with jokes and it has almost 3 endings that makes you look for all the endings.
You wake up with no memory. Your day is starting off great! – Nepenthe is a hand-drawn RPG with a terrible sense of humor. Set in the strange world of Carinthia, you play as a mysterious bald dude who lost his memory. Yes, you read that right. Meet some very polite monsters, and battle both them and your sense of self-dignity in epic bullet-hell fight scenes.
Definitely not a potato in a trench coat – Sporting a childish hand-drawn art style, Nepenthe is sure to either make you love it at first glance or throw your computer away. The developer of Nepenthe takes no responsibility for such actions and recommends drinking chamomile tea. “It’s really soothing,” he says. “You should really try it one day,” he says. “What was I talking about?” He asks. There is an awkward pause.
Designed for non-psychopaths, mostly – With three different endings, and countless side-quests, Nepenthe is designed for ultimate replayability. This can get quite annoying if you need to share a computer with someone else. Trust me. Almost every monster can be spared, for added challenge and less violence. They can also be killed – don’t worry, you psychopaths! If you enjoy dad-jokes or Chinese water torture, Nepenthe is for you.
Features of Nepenthe:
- Explore two modes: “Adventure” or “Story,” to find the play-style that best suits you.
- “Adventure” mode is a bullet-hell extravaganza, with ever-increasing difficulty as the game progresses.
- “Story” mode’s battles are easy one-click things, designed for those who just want the story, not the gameplay.
- Enjoy stunning hand-drawn art along the way
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: anything made in the last decade
- Processor: one that works
- Memory: 490 MB RAM
- Graphics: a toaster – you really shouldn’t have trouble
- Sound Card: yes.
- Additional Notes: make sure your computer is on
File Size: 386.55 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net