Northgard is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Shiro Games in 2017. A new land found by a Viking leader!
Northgard PC Game 2017 Overview:
Our Vikings need to over the toughness of getting into a new land and find a way to build themselves new structures.
After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger, and riches: Northgard. The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods. That is if they can survive the dire wolves and undead warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.
You can also Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading…). It’s possible to play against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities too. This game throws challenges at you from both left and right, and you have to always be prepared because you never know what might happen! Your villagers might get sick, you might experience an earthquake and not have enough wood to save your building before they burn down, or you might be attacked by wild beasts, or Draugr and Valkyries
Features of Northgard:
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your Vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster…)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- Processor: Intel 2.0ghz Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space
File Size: 380.83 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net