Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest is an Adventure game for PC published by HeroCraft in 2017. Begin your daily maintenance!
Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest PC Game 2017 Overview:
You are going to play as Oddy who is the last crew living on this station and everybody else have gone back to the Earth.
Alone. In space. You have a spaceship all for yourself. Odysseus Kosmos is Halfway between Sam & Max and The Dig, so it will deliver Humour with the classic retro look of old point & click games while you live an epic adventure.
Welcome aboard San-Francisco, a scientific vessel exploring the outer reaches of space. 30 years ago, the ship’s crew has mysteriously vanished leaving two members behind – lazy board engineer Odysseus, who adores coffee and cookies and robot Barton that seems to know more than it’s willing to tell. One morning the ship’s equipment has malfunctioned, cute laboratory rats are eyeing Oddy with hunger in their sparkly eyes, and on a top of all that – the coffee has gone bad!
Solve dozens of brain-tickling scenarios and puzzles, uncover the mysteries of San-Francisco, rescue your crew and get back home! The Artifact, amazing discoveries and tragic sacrifices await. Just like in those sci-fi movies, but under your guidance.
Features of Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest:
- A pixelated adventure full of references to classic titles and a humorous, yet twisted storyline.
- Intelligent puzzles (along with a hint system) – say no to mindlessly combining an assortment of items and trying to guess the designer’s intent.
- Vast locations that can be explored in any order you like.
- The old quantum converter “Hat HQ”, which allows you to try the role of sea captain, a brave explorer or…a duck?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 91.81 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net