OK NORMAL is an Action, Arcade, and Adventure game for PC published by 98DEMAKE in 2018. Abstract .. platformer?
OK NORMAL PC Game 2018 Overview:
There is no narrative in the game: we are locked to communicate with our “friend” who wants to help us. The information that is passed through our fingers is as generalized as possible.
Features of OK NORMAL:
- Technically OK/NORMAL imitates the capabilities of the original PlayStation as closely as possible, including, but not limited to, affine texture mapping, vertex snapping and low polygon 3D models. Though, unlike most PS1 games, OK/NORMAL does run at 60fps, for a visually accurate, yet more fluid gameplay experience.
- The game is a short, linear experience, that runs for anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes depending on your playstyle. I recommend taking the time to look around and listening to the chatter your companion provides!
- The game is highly recommended to be played through in one sitting, but it does save between each level, so if you have to run, you can just pick up where you left off!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1 or higher
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes.
- Additional Notes: This game is extremely light to run due to how it handles the resolution and graphics. You do not need a mouse to play, everything is controlled with a keyboard or a controller.
File Size: 167.4 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net