OmniFootman is an Action game for PC published by WT Studio in 2019. Various enemies to defeat with your hero!
OmniFootman PC Game 2019 Overview:
A dungeon game where you are going to control a knight in armor to fight the enemies through his way.
OmniFootman is a rogue-lite action game with souls-like combat system. Take your adventure in this cursed, ever-changing kingdom and beat your enemies with different ability combinations.
It’s a very fun dungeon crawler, with borderline perfect Soulslike combat, albeit a bit wonky at times, but DS suffers the same issues. A lot of dark souls comparisons to be made, which is a shame as it detracts from the game’s own identity, but it really does scream Dark souls.
it took us some time to figure out this game’s power and class set system, after that it’s a lot of fun. Yes, combat includes parrying, dodging and a backstab (with random chance) but it all feels a bit clunky and non-impactful. The world looks dull. Overall this one is mediocre rogue-like dungeon crawler.
Features of OmniFootman:
- Souls-like combat: Dodge, block and parry, then accurately land your attack. Over 40 different weapons, shields and spells with different combat abilities and special moves.
- Powers: Gain powers from the power crystals you encounter. Powers provide direct enhancement to your character, and also have a potential to activate very strong combination effect.
- Rogue-lite and ever-changing land: Whenever you die, you lose most abilities from the previous adventure. Do not give up, start a new challenge with different world layout, encounters and treasures!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 460 / AMD HD 6870
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 507.78 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net