Orbital Bullet The 360 Rogue lite is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Assemble Entertainment, WhisperGames, Mayflower Entertainment in 2021.
Orbital Bullet The 360 Rogue lite PC Game 2021 Overview:
This is a fast-paced roguelite platform jumping shooting game. The game innovatively puts the battle scene on the side of a cylinder, which brings a lot of novel and interesting and strategic game content.
This game has all the gameplay methods of Roguelite games, such as skill trees, various weapons, random BUFF, BOSS battles, etc. If you have played games like “Dead Cell“, then you will certainly not be unfamiliar with the gameplay of this game. Regardless of the gameplay mentioned above, the most unique part of the game is probably the circular map.
Although the screen of the game is pixelated, the map is made into a pseudo-3D circular map. The map is also divided into an inner ring and an outer ring, requiring players to change back and forth through jumping points. Of course, if you don’t mention the map, it will be no different from a normal Roguelite action game.
Weapons are basically submachine guns, bazookas, rifles, and pistols. They are nothing more than sci-fi styles. However, pixel style, if you don’t look closely, you won’t see much difference.
Features of Orbital Bullet The 360 Rogue lite:
- There is a principle to let the bullet turn
- The moment the shooter pops out of the chamber, their Wrist shaking rapidly, this jitter gave the bullet
- A horizontal acceleration, thus forming an arc
- Then the faster the wrist shakes, the better we can get the perfect curve we need
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 323.43 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net