Pikuniku is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2019. A beautiful world to discover!
Pikuniku PC Game 2019 Overview:
A world looking happy but feeling sad under its happy covering. Begin a journey into the depth of this world and find the hidden secrets of it.
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
This game is absolutely absurd, and that’s a great thing. It’s a very simple platform / adventure game that just continues to make you say “Are you serious?”. Every single character that you meet is steeped in silly dialogue and ridiculous facial expressions. It seems to have secrets and different things that will keep you busy for a while, and a straightforward story that you can do if that’s your choice.
The game also has several minigames that are a joy to play, one of which is available to play with two players instead of against an NPC.
Features of Pikuniku:
- A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 – 5 hour campaign.
- Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
- Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB) / Intel HD Graphics 2500
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Recommended
File Size: 487 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net