Pixel Noir is an RPG game for PC published by BadLand Publishing in 2019. Face the hard times with many problems!
Pixel Noir PC Game 2019 Overview:
With all of the good old elements of RPG, you are going to complete the missions one after another.
Living on the streets of a dump like Pinnacle City, there’s only two things to keep you going: A pack of cigarettes and the feeling that there’s more than this.
There was something rotten in that rundown place. You were in over your head, but you were too proud to admit it. It was your pride that killed your partner. With the hospital burned to a crisp and nothing to exonerate you, they threw you in jail.
For ten years you were haunted by unanswered questions and unspeakable horror, frightened by what you saw, what you did – and what you could still do. Now you’re scraping by as a private eye, running a business out of a crappy apartment. But a chance comes along to clear your name once and for all. With your sanity at stake, how can you afford not to take it? Pixel Noir is a turn-based RPG set against a film noir backdrop.
Features of Pixel Noir:
- Solve a variety of mysteries as Pinnacle City’s cheapest Private Eye! From missing pets to murder investigations, your detective skills will earn you either fortune or face punches.
- Fight enemies in turn-based combat. Unleash devastating combo attacks by teaming up with other heroes in your team!
- Explore Pinnacle City– a wretched hive of scum and villainy harboring black market trade & hawked by colorful characters.
- Use your investigation mode to reveal clues and over time unearth new secrets and storylines!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: SSE2 instruction
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10
- Storage: 943 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 248.33 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net