Pool Panic is an Action, Sports and Adventure game for PC published by Adult Swim Games in 2018. Step into the world of billiard as a ball!
Pool Panic PC Game 2018 Overview:
This is the cartoony and colorful world of billiards where you are going to strike the other balls to level up.
Pool Panic is the world’s least realistic pool simulator. Play as a mischievous, and dare we say, oblivious cue ball in a giant game of pool that sprawls across a colorful cartoon overworld with more than 100 levels.
Explore jungles, deserts, carnivals, cities and more while knocking around a peculiar cast of billiard balls, most of which won’t appreciate being pocketed. Note: Pool Panic plays best with a controller.
Every level of Pool Panic has an 8-ball, but he won’t be standing around waiting to be potted. While you seek him out, you’ll be occupied by plenty of strange activities involving balls: Ride a Ferris Wheel! Knock off other balls for your own gain! Explore caves where even the bats are balls! Play nine holes of mini-golf with a pool cue! Flee the zombie horde! But careful, they’re contagious! Go skiing and mountain climbing! With Balls!
Features of Pool Panic:
- Explore a colorful overworld with more than 100 levels. Shoot pool in deserts, gardens, cities, the carnival, the woods, and more
- Get mad at balls that dash away from you, think strategically about when to hit toothy balls that can unleash stomp attacks, and line up the perfect shot.
- Take down bosses and join a motorcycle gang chase.
- Unlock higher levels of the central tower as you travel the world. What awaits you at the top?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 549.55 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net