Prince of Persia The Two Thrones is an Adventure, Action, and Hack and Slash game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2005.
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones PC Game 2005 Overview:
Our prince is now facing his dark side at which he must use his skills to confront this situation successfully.
This interaction closes the trilogy inaugurated with Le Sabbie del Tempo. The prince returns to his original characterization, no longer dark … Or maybe not? Both souls are indeed present. The “classic” prince has returned to his fairytale connotations, but his dark side is also present: thirsting for revenge, power, and desire to once again unleash chaos and destruction.
History: on the way back to his city – with the misfortune of the Sands of Time behind him – the Prince throws the magical medallion determined to change his life into the sea, and to spend his hours only admiring his sweet Kaileena away from an adventurous life.
But when he is nearing his destination, his ship is attacked, he realizes that something is wrong: Babylon is unpredictably under siege. He will understand that the temporal changes that he caused earlier have changed the fate of Persia. The Vizier is not dead – and indeed he is in search of the power that the Prince had managed to defeat with so much effort – and has kidnapped Kaileena, to awaken the Sands of Time. Our protagonist in an attempt to save his beloved is again invested by the curse, but in a different way: here comes slowly, his vicious, vindictive evil alter ego …
Features of Prince of Persia The Two Thrones:
- The game has the ability to quickly kill. To do this, imperceptibly sneak up on the enemy and press the mouse button several times at a certain moment. The killings look pretty epic.
- Exciting chariot rides
- In general, the world of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is very interesting for its atmosphere and exciting plot, despite the fact that the game is 2005.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz AMD Athlon or Intel Pentium III (1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Graphics:32 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound DirectX 9.0c compliant (Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- Hard Drive:1.5 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible gamepad
File Size: 1.34 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net