Puzzletronics is an Adventure, Strategy, and Casual game for PC published by Alexandre Vasconcelos in 2020. Use of electronics for circuit design!
Puzzletronics PC Game 2020 Overview:
It honors the proposal in which it fits, a puzzle, betting on quality, whose theme in an electronic circuit, with a ‘clean’ look, simple and with cold colors.
The assembled circuits often look like the works of Chinese folk craftsmen, but if you take into account the polarity of connecting the components, then solving such problems becomes pleasant fun. By the way, the fuse here should only be connected to the positive pole of the power supply.
Features of Puzzletronics:
- The logic of the behavior of the basic electronic components and the logic of their placement (sometimes with a bias towards Chinese electronics): power supply, fuse, LED, diode, capacitor, transistor, conductor.
- Fun combinations of components (electronics engineers will appreciate).
- Hints about the components when they first appear.
- Amusing component models.
- Nice translation into French.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
File Size: 84.82 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net