Raft is an Adventure, Open World and Simulation game for PC published by Axolot Games in 2018. Do your best to survive!
Raft PC Game 2018 Overview:
There are different kinds of equipment to use to survive alone on an island with almost bear hands. Do your best or you will die.
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic oceanic adventure! Alone or together, players battle to survive a perilous voyage across a vast sea! Gather debris, scavenge reefs and build your own floating home, but be wary of the man-eating sharks!
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of the ocean! Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast, blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach, survival will not be easy! Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of survival.
Resources are tough to come by at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and the islands above. However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-eating shark determined to end your voyage!
Features of Raft:
- Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
- Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
- Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
- Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 500 series or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 361.13 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net