Remorse The List is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by Ashkandi in 2022. Amazing environment, well-thought-out location, and level creation and music!
Remorse The List PC Game 2022 Overview:
It is an infrequent survival horror shooting game in current years. it might be nice if there have been 2 or up to four multiplayer online modes, though it definitely was a touch more stable and had more opponents.
Remorse: The List is a classic survival horror game where the player must figure out what is happening in the little Hungarian town
of Hidegpuszta, and your only clue is a list that doesn’t make much sense. Exploring every nook and cranny of this place will be the key to unveiling its secrets and getting out of there alive.
Explore a large and expansive world filled with unimaginable horrors as you defend yourself with scarce options available. Manage your resources carefully with the limited size of your inventory and take advantage of everything at your disposal to survive.
Remorse: The List is a genuinely creepy and effective psychological horror with great/disturbing enemies and a very effective soundtrack that really boosts the overall atmosphere, which is also incredibly on point.
Features of Remorse The List:
- Large connected parts of a small, suburban Hungarian town with creepy streets, parks, and old, abandoned buildings.
- Open gameplay where you decide the order in which you unfold the secrets of the list.
- Inventory management with single and double slot items of many types like weapons, first aid kits, ammo, and puzzle items.
- Combat variety with fire and melee weapons.
- An in-depth story that expands upon itself with videotapes and voice recordings amongst others.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-8150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 1.72 GB
Direct Download Link
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Game’s Page on Steam