River Relaxation VR is a Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Christopher Haag in 2019. Kayak in the quiet nature!
River Relaxation VR PC Game 2019 Overview:
Kayak through the peaceful lands of nature and relax as much as you can.
River Relaxation VR is a relaxing hands-free virtual reality simulation of calmly floating down a river in a kayak.
The simulation includes both a “morning” and “night time” experience of the same river.
You may choose between a morning and a night time experience.
Features of River Relaxation VR:
- Watch the trees gently sway as the birds sing and circle overhead while the kayak takes you through sun and shade. Listen to the water trickle from the waterfalls down into the river as butterflies hover over bending flowers. Challenge yourself to stay awake while the crickets chirp, the fireflies dance and the full moon lights up a darkened river.
- You may configure the audio levels and kayak speed by turning your head to the back of the kayak and looking at the first two soda cans on the left in the cooler. Look at a can for one full second to bring up a panel with buttons you can look at to configure settings and dismiss the panel.
- River Relaxation VR runs for approximately 25 minutes before auto-replaying itself. To end the simulation, either press the Escape key or turn your head to the back of the kayak and look directly at the last soda can on the right, and then at the confirmation button.
- River Relaxation VR is a 100% hands-free kayak-on-rails simulation. Paddling or any other controlling of the kayak is not supported.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 1.03 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net