Rogue Legacy is an Action, platformer and RPG game for PC published by Cellar Door Games in 2013. The castle’s king has been killed!
Rogue Legacy PC Game 2013 Overview:
All the people think that the murderer of the king is his son, and the only witness to prove this wrong is the princess.
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-“LITE” where anyone can be a hero. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo– they could even be a dwarf. That’s OK, because no one is perfect, and you don’t have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you’ve collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
But you shouldn’t listen to me. You should check out the trailer. It explains the game better then I ever could. If you really want to READ about this game though, then you should check out our bullet list below.
Rogue Legacy is one of the greatest Indie games of the history. It has got 85/100 meta which is amazing for a 2D game. This title has won fourteen awards from the international festivals. All of these great scores mean that Rogue Legacy is a masterpiece!
Features of Rogue Legacy:
- Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
- Oh yeah, there’s a Blacksmith and an Enchantress shop but we forgot to show them in the trailer…
- Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:1.6 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics: X1950 Pro, 7900 GT
- Hard Drive:400 MB HD space
- Additional: Only available in desktop mode for Windows 8
File Size: 136.10 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net