Royal Alchemist is an RPG, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Nifty Productions in 2020. Hang up during a conversation!
Royal Alchemist PC Game 2020 Overview:
Everything, starting with the main character and ending with the characters, who do not even have their own drawing, but only the names, is spelled out superbly.
Features of Royal Alchemist:
- Living characters. Everything, starting with the main character and ending with characters who do not even have their own drawings, but only names are spelled out splendidly. Each has its own character, motivation, past, and vision for the future. You worry about them, rejoice and listen to their opinion.
- The protagonist is not stupid cardboard (we even decided to take it out separately, so it pleases). We play for an already held person who does not freeze during a conversation, waiting for our choice and turns off, living an amoebic life until the next choice. No, this is a very intelligent person with a rational and cheerful outlook on life, and with the help of a leveling system, the genius of tactics/battle master / main figure of palace intrigues.
- Story. She is one of all three characters, only the angle of the narrative and several paths to the finale change. Here it is both a plus and a minus. But the story is interesting, rather long (60 weeks in the game), with several story arches. Unexpected turns are somewhat predictable, but inscribed logically and justified after. Somewhat really surprised to the core.
- System. It is interesting and highly variable. This week you can do it yourself (pumping over your characteristics) and do not forget to pay attention to your prince students (they have their own characteristics), complete the tasks of the kingdom (getting your bonuses in the form of grateful people or catching rotten tomatoes on your face, you’re lucky) or doing alchemy, delighting with its products the palace servant or persons of blue blood.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP System Pack 1
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
- Storage: 700 MB available space
File Size: 494.78 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net